So, I'm on
Twitter. But sometimes, my random thoughts are more than the 140 character limit that Twitter allows. Which is a good thing, I'd guess, seeing that I would still like to maintain my little blog here. I didn't really ride the train that much this week, but I think I had at least 2 days on the train where my mind wandered. The warmer weather brings more tourists to the area - this means my train rides will be more crowded. Oh yeah, and there are Nationals games... So my thoughts may begin to stream. So, let's start with my non-twitter length thoughts for the week:

People always talk about what they would do if they won the lottery. Why don't they talk about what they would do if they got struck by lightning? Or attacked by a shark? Those have similar odds. What? Not as fun? Oh. Right.

I often talk without a filter - but even then, my non-filter has a common sense filter. You know - like that common sense where you don't shout obscenities at your friend who's
right next to you on a crowded train? Yeah, that common sense filter. Yeah, I has that one.

I must have missed the trend memo stating that it was now cool for guys to wear tight jeans and hot pink. Is this a sign I'm getting older? Probably.

I like the spring. I go to work when the sun rises, and I go home before dark. It makes my ten hour days seem almost normal.

I understand that you enjoy the song you hear in your headphones. But that doesn't mean that I want to hear you sing bits and pieces of the song that you know.

Have you ever noticed a person that you didn't feel like talking to close by, so you walk quickly past them while their head is down to avoid conversation? And then, as you continue to walk, that person catches up to you - because they're heading to the same area? Yeah. That happened to me. I think I congratulated my sneakiness too early.
No comments:
Post a Comment