Monday, January 5, 2009

You Know What's Gross?


You know what's gross? Going into a public restroom and finding a pube on the toilet seat.

No wait. Let me restate that:

You know what's gross? Going into your work bathroom and finding a pube on the toilet seat. I have a problem with this for two reasons:

1) Odds are that I know the person that left that gift on the seat. I know most of the people on my floor at least by face, if not by name. So now, I will look at the women on my floor and wonder if it was their pube I was staring at when I walked into the stall.

2) I dunno about you, but I check the toilet seat for any and all things before I leave the stall. For instance, stall number two sprays extra water onto the seat, so I always wipe it off. I also check the toilet one more time, to make sure that the auto-flusher waited for me to finish, and all the toilet paper went down. So why didn't this person have the common decency to toss the pube aside (or flush it down) to prevent discomfort for the next stall user?

But apparently this is a common occurrence in the men's room? I dunno, but this was the first time in our women's room, and it was definitely disturbing.

1 comment:

Cotter said...

I smell an office wide memo...