
Today I went to our ab exercise class at my work gym. The instructor thought it would be cool to use those stupid exercise balls. Needless to say, I didn't think it was such a good idea, considering my short legs can barely hold on to the ball.
So, we're laying on our backs, passing the ball between our hands and legs, and I'm not doing to poorly of a job. But then?
Thump.... rolllllllllllllll....
My freakin' ball rolled away!
"Oh shit," I mutter under my breath. You would maybe think that the person it rolled past would be courteous enough to stop the ball from rolling any further, but no. The ball kept rolling until it hit some guy in the head.
Sorry about that, dude.
So today, I am the cheese person. And now I know not to take the ab class on Friday.
1 comment:
Cheese? Hardly. When you realized it was getting away and was going to hit someone, you should've given it a push!
Just kidding...ish.
Post a Comment