
Brief Update #1
Getting into the elevator yesterday morning (sometimes I just don't like walking down four flights of stairs), there was a man in the elevator.
"Good morning," I say.
He silently turned his back towards me and stared at the floor buttons.
Granted, it was about 7:30am (yeah yeah, I was late) and he may not be a morning person. But you know what? Neither am I. A simple smile would have sufficed.
Friendly Experiment Fail.
Brief Update #2
Sunday night I had run to Target to grab some stuff. I waited for an elevator (there are three) with another gentleman. Two elevators come down at once. I hold the elevator door open for him, and he goes into the other elevator.
Would you have done the same? Or am I experiencing the area's antisocial behavior?
2 comments:
See, at a certain point you just have to start fucking with people. It's really the only answer. I'll be happy to help brainstorm some good ideas. I'm full of em...or am I full of shit? I can never remember...
I'm always open for suggestions! My mom often tells me I'm full of shit... but I find them to be good stories and suggestions.
Post a Comment